Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blog Assignment #7

This course has helped me grow as a writer by allowing me to write about different topics. I might not have written a memoir on my own time, because I don't really like to write about things that are personal to me. I feel as if the more open you are about writing, the better it will be - if you allow people to experience real emotions that you might feel or have felt - it becomes more relatable. Also, the description pieces helped me differentiate between too little and too much description. I'm not one for too much description, I don't tend to like pieces that are mostly description because I feel like it is too much and takes away from the actual story. I like pieces that get to the point, with little description - enough so the reader knows what the author is speaking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment