Thursday, December 10, 2015

Blog Assignment # 5

I was having a bit of a hard time deciding who I would interview. At first I wanted to interview my Grandmother, because she's been a foster parent for the last 50 something years and I thought that was very interesting, but too personal in a way. Although I can see how it could be entertaining to read, I feel like I've written enough personal pieces this semester. I wanted to do something simple, about someones job that I might find interesting or maybe interview someone who I had some misconceptions about. I would ask typical questions, or at least questions that allow me to ask others - something that would flow easily into the rest of them. I feel like during some interviews people have a lot to offer, but in the interviewer just don't know how to get it out of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment